I find Oscar Wilde seems to have a quote for everything, whether it is love, friendship, hate or loss, there is a quote that can sum it up perfectly. I just thought I would share some of my favourite quotes by Oscar Wilde with you, and hopefully you will enjoy it!
1. “A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
2. “How can a woman expected to be happy when a man insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.”
3. “Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.”
4. “It is better to be beautiful than to be good. But…it is better to be good than to be ugly.”
5. “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.”